Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Literacy Center Game

I can not seem to upload a preview at my TPT store!  Hopefully, buyers will check out my blog if  they are interested in this product!  There are 8 game mats, recording sheet and 2 blank masters that you could add other sight words to!  The children have a blast playing this game!  I'll take some pictures next week of my students playing the game!

This is examples of everything that you will get if you purchase this product.


The last 4 pics show how to put the 11x 17 game mats together!
Have a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your posting on the Sellers Forum of TPT, and I am now a follower of your blog. You might want to think about writing articles that are about teaching in general. Mention your products just once in awhile, and I think you will get some good comments. Come and visit my blog sometime and stick around to become a followers!

    http://gofigurewithscipi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

like it? tweet it!