Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Posters For Math

Check out these cute posters I added to my store last week!  We are working really hard in my class on number sense.  Every other day the Teacher Helper pulls a number card out of our little red trashcan.  That number becomes the number of the day.  We have great big discussions about that number.  Where is it on the number line?  What comes before it, what comes after it?  How close to ten?  Then we write four ways to represent that number.  The posters have been a huge hit in my room.  They refer to them during our Math stations as well.  If you think they would be helpful to your students, click on the Teachers Pay Teachers Icon on the right of my blog and it will take you to my store!  Let me know what you think!




Have a good evening and I hope you had a  Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

like it? tweet it!